How Much Does a Chemistry Professor Make Per Year? Average Chemistry Professor Price
The annual income of a Chemistry Professor may vary on the basis of his/her educational background, location and the type of the institution where s/he is teaching. On an average, a chemical professor, if appointed as a fulltime teacher, may earn approximately $60,000-$70,000 a year while teaching in a large and renowned school. In relatively smaller institutions, the salary can be around $30,000. It is to be mentioned that health care and retirement benefits are also to be taken into consideration when it comes to determining the value of this position.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary