How Much Does a Chemical Dependency Counselor Make Per Year? Average Chemical Dependency Counselor Price
Chemical Dependency Counselors are those people who provide assistance to individuals with alcohol, drug and tobacco addictions so that they can overcome the addiction of these substances. On an average, a Chemical Dependency Counselor can make approximately $37,700 per annum where the income can climb up to $60,000 for some service providers. Substance abuse counselors deal with families that have addiction related problems. They usually work in hospitals, private clinics, rehabilitation facilities, outpatient clinics, and local government agencies.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary