How Much Does a Catholic Priest Make Per Year? Average Catholic Priest Salary
The average salary of a Catholic priest depends on the years of experience of the priest, the location of the church and the size of the parish or diocese. The pay scale ranges between $20,200 and $56,316 with an average of $29,960. The basic salary is usually supplemented by various allowances for housing, utilities and car expenses while the area in which the priest is serving will determine the actual pay scale.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary