How Much Does a Captain of a Ship Make Per Year? Average Captain of a Ship Price
The yearly salary of a Captain of a ship may depend on the type of ship s/he is responsible for, it’s size, years of experience in the job and so on. Usually the salary of a Captain of a cruise ship ranges within $72,000 and $144,000. It is to be mentioned that in a cruise ship, a captain is considered as the highest ranked officer who has a lot of responsibilities including executing a smooth operation, taking care of the crew and so on.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary