How Much Does a Captain in the Army Make Per Year? Average Captain in the Army Price
There are several factors that are needed to be taken under consideration when it comes to determining the annual income of an Army Captain in the United States such as qualifications of the officer, responsibilities, location where s/he is stationed, years of experience and so on. However, on an average the salary of an army captain ranges in between $50,000 and $55,000 per annum. The basic pay for an army captain with 4 years of experience is $59,422. With 6 years of experience, a captain can make $62,266.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary