How Much Does a Cancer Researcher Make Per Year? Average Cancer Researcher Price
In the United States, cancer research is one of those sectors which receives a lot of funding. The country on an average spends approximately $5 to $6 billion a year for cancer research. As far as the cancer researchers are concerned, one can make approximately $43,000 to $63,000 a year. However, the level of income may vary depending on the area of research. The U.S. National Cancer Institute (NCI) divides their yearly expenditure for cancer research based on some basic categories of cancer which includes: Lung ($48 million during the year 2009), Prostate ($47 million during the year 2009) and Breast ($85.5 million during the year 2009).
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary