How Much Does a Canadian Nurse Make Per Year? Average Canadian Nurse Price
There are three factors that are needed to be taken under consideration when it comes to determining the salary of a nurse in Canada: basic salary, overtime and bonuses. In addition to this, location wise the average yearly income may vary. On an average, a Canadian nurse makes C$19.96-C$24.84 for each hour of service. The rate ranges in between C$22.60-C$41.05 for overtime. On an average a nurse can earn approximately C$41,000 to C$94,000 in Canada per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary