How Much Does a Cabinet Member Make Per Year? Average Cabinet Member Price
The U.S. President’s Cabinet or the Cabinet comprises the most senior appointed officers of the executive branch of the Federal Government of the United States. These officers are known as the cabinet members who are also known as “cabinet officials”. The first Cabinet of the United States was formed by the first American President George Washington which had four cabinet members. At present a cabinet member in the Unites States earns $199,700 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary