How Much Does a Cabinet Maker Make Per Year? Average Cabinet Maker Price
A Cabinet Maker is an individual who has expertise in making cabinets by using woods and other materials. A cabinet maker develops the items based on the plans provided by a contractor or architect. There are several factors that determine the yearly income of a cabinet maker. This includes the years of experience, the employer he is working for, size of the project(s) and location. Typically a self-employed cabinet maker can make $18,000 to $60,000 per year while the ones working for organizations make approximately $39,000 to $72,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary