How Much Does a CAT Scan Technician Make Per Year? Average CAT Scan Technician Price
A CAT Scan Technician is a Radiology Technologist who has specializations in CAT scan. The annual income of the CAT Technicians varies based on their years of experience. On an average a CAT technician with 1 to 4 years of experience can earn as much as $50,000 to $61,000 per year. A technician with 5 to 9 years of experience can make approximately $54,000 to 70,000. The highest amount is earned by professionals with 20 years or more of job experience. These people can earn up to $74,800 (approximately) per annum.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary