How Much Does a Burger King Franchise Make Per Year? Average Burger King Franchise Income/Earnings/Profit?
Burger King is the pioneer in the fast-food industry. Today, the Burger King system has over 11,000 restaurants in 50 states and 60 countries since opening its first international restaurant in 1963 in Puerto Rico. The average income of a Burger King franchise is $90,000 per year. About 90% of the Burger King units are owned and operated by independent franchisees. The steady growth of Burger King is mainly due to the franchisees. Burger King continues to create franchise opportunities around the world. The cost of investment is about $300,000, excluding the $50,000 initial franchise fee. The Burger King’s franchise agreement normally lasts for 20 years.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price