How Much Does a Bereavement Counselor Make Per Year? Average Bereavement Counselor Salary
The average salary for a bereavement counselor is $46,314 per year with a pay range beginning at $38,480 and going up to over $55,000. The actual salary paid depends on the location and the years of experience of the counselor. For example, salaries averaging from $50,914 to $55,261 are paid in Houston, TX, Miami, FL and Indianapolis, IN, Dallas, TX is right on the average and Chicago, IL is just above on $47,390.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary