How Much Does a Beginning Photographer Make Per Year? Average Beginning Photographer Salary
Because photography is such a competitive field, the average salary a beginner can make depends largely on talent and hard work. The national average salary is $29,440 with an entry level of $16,920. Depending on the skill of the photographer, though, about half make between $20,620 and $43,530. The top 10% of photographers can make more than $62,430 per year which is what a beginning photographer can aspire to reach in a few years time.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary