How Much Does a Beginning Paralegal Make Per Year? Average Beginning Paralegal Salary
The average salary a beginning paralegal can make is around $40,000. There are variations, however, depending on the skill of the paralegal and where the company is located. For the most part, salaries range between $30,000 and $45,000 although the averages in New York ($47,000) and Washington, DC ($53,000) are above this. Some states such as Texas ($37,000) and Utah ($36,000) pay slightly below the average.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary