How Much Does a Beginning Nutritionist Make Per Year? Average Beginning Nutritionist Salary
For a beginning nutritionist, the average salary per year is $37,000 but this depends largely on where the position is located. For example, in some states such as Texas and Utah the average is slightly lower at $34,000 to $35,000 while in Washington, DC it goes as high as $50,000. In Minnesota and Colorado a beginning nutritionist can make $40,000. In Massachusetts, Connecticut and New York the average is $45,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary