How Much Does a Beginning Chef Make Per Year? Average Beginning Chef Salary
A beginning chef can make $41,000 per year on average although factors such as location and the skill of the chef make a difference in the rate of pay. In Mississippi ($32,000) and Oklahoma ($34,000) salaries significantly below the average are paid while Texas ($38,000) and Ohio ($39,000) are close to the average. Higher salaries are paid in New York ($48,000), Massachusetts ($50,000) and Washington, DC ($55,000).
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary