How Much Does a Beginning Cable Installer Make Per Year? Average Beginning Cable Installer Salary
The national average salary for a beginning cable installer varies considerably depending on where the job is located. A beginning installer can expect to make about $49,000 on average. In some states the average is lower. For example in Texas it is $46,000 while in other states such as California, Connecticut and New York salaries are in the mid to high $50,000s. An installer can make $66,000 in Washington, DC.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary