How Much Does a Average Canadian Make Per Year? Average Canadian Price
On an average a Canadian makes approximately $40,000 to $42,000 a year. However, the income may vary significantly based on several factors like the age of an individual, his/her years of work experience, educational background and the province where s/he is located. When it comes to calculating the actual income, one must consider the taxes too. In Canada, an individual needs to pay a tax of 15% on the first $41,544 of taxable income while for the next $41,544 taxable income, the tax rate is 22% .
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary