How Much Does a Average Canadian Doctor Make Per Year? Average Canadian Doctor Price
The amount a Canadian doctor makes per year may vary depending on his/her area of concentration as well as the location. The yearly salary is found to be different from one province to another in Canada which leads to inter-provincial completion in the healthcare sector. However on an average, a Canadian doctor can yearly make as much as $175,000 after adjusting the tax, license fee and other expenses. It is to be mentioned that in Canada, the medical doctors are included in the Provincial Healthcare Plan where the payments are handled by the Provincial plan.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary