How Much Does a Aromatherapist Make Per Year? Average Aromatherapist Salary
An aromatherapist often has a practice in their own private rooms, in health food stores, alternative health clinics or as an addition to an existing profession such as massage therapy or naturopath. The average salary is about $22,800 and ranges from $15,000 to $45,000 depending on the size of the business and its location. Some aromatherapists take on a teaching role, acting as tutors or counselors.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary