How Much Does a Arborist Make Per Year? Average Arborist Salary
The average salary for an arborist nationwide is $42,000 per year although this varies according to years of experience and the location of the workplace. In Ohio, Utah and Minnesota, for example, the average salary ranges from $35,000 to $39,000 while in Texas the salary is also slightly below the average at $40,000. In other states such as California, New York and Washington, DC, above average wages between $44,000 and $49,000 are available.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary