How Much Does a Arbitrator Make Per Year? Average Arbitrator Salary
The average salary for an arbitrator nationwide is about $59,000 per year. What an arbitrator can make varies from state to state. Above average salaries are paid in Illinois ($62,000), California ($67,000) and Connecticut ($70,000) while in Massachusetts it is $72,000 and Washington, DC, the median salary is $80,000. Because of the lower cost of living, states such as Idaho ($53,000), Texas and Arizona ($55,000), pay salaries below the national average.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary