How Much Does a Animal Caretaker Make Per Year? Average Animal Caretaker Salary
The average salary for an animal caretaker in the US is $29,000 but this varies according to the experience of the caretaker and the location of the position. Salaries start from about $18,000 up to $27,000. Some states such as North Carolina ($27,000) and Oklahoma ($24,000) pay slightly below the average while a caretaker can make $34,000 in New York, $35,000 in Massachusetts and $39,000 in Washington, DC.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary