How Much Does a Advanced Practice Nurse Make Per Year? Average Advanced Practice Nurse Salary
The average salary for an advanced practice nurse is $47,000 per year overall, but variations occur depending on the nurse’s years of experience, benefits which may be part of the package and the location. For example, salaries below the national average are paid in Alabama ($40,000), Texas and Arizona ($43,000) and Miami ($45,000). Salaries above the average are paid in Connecticut and New York ($55,000) and Washington, DC ($63,000).
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary