How Much Does a Actuarial Scientist Make Per Year? Average Actuarial Scientist Salary
An actuarial scientist makes, on average, $64,000 per year. This varies from state to state depending on the local cost of living. Alabama, for example, pays salaries right on the average while Georgia ($60,000) and Kansas ($57,000) offer below average salaries. Other states such as California, Connecticut, Massachusetts and New York have payments in the low to mid $70,000s. An actuarial scientist can make $85,000 in Washington, DC.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary