How Much Does a Actress Make Per Year? Average Actress Salary
The average actress salary per year nationwide is $44,000 but what an actress can make depends largely on the individual, their skill and experience. A model/entertainer/actress can start on about $23,000 to $26,000 while a more established, well-known actress can earn $63,000 to $68,000. For single performances, a TV or theater actress makes about $15 an hour. Highly regarded movie actresses are paid at a much higher rate.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary