How Much Does a ARNP Make Per Year? Average ARNP Salary
The average salary for an ARNP is $82,000 overall which is subject to variation depending on the location of the position and the experience of the individual. In some states where the cost of living index is lower the actual salaries paid are below the national average. An ARNP can make between $70,000 and $80,000 in states such as Alabama, Arizona, Texas and Miami, while in Washington, DC, it is $110,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary