How Much Does An OBGYN Make Per Year?
A doctor who is an obstetrician/gynecologist (OBGYN) has a bright chance of being used in the entire world of medicine. An OBGYN on average makes $200,000 per year. However, depending on the physician’s practice, their reputation and patient’s response, their earning can reach up to $300,000 in a year or more. OBGVYNs deliver pre-natal and post-natal care and also perform related surgical procedures. Those who run their own medical practice usually earn more than the salaried ones.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price