How Much Does An MD Make Per Year? Average MD Salary?
Medical doctors or MDs in the US earn about $200,000 annually which is 2 to 5 times higher than what doctors make in most other countries. The crucial factor contributing to higher physician salaries in the US is the restriction on the number of medical schools and medical students resulting in a limited number of physicians. MDs, occasionally referred to as allopathic physicians, may specialize in a number of fields including general medicine, internal medicine, anesthesiology, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, surgery and psychiatry. Almost 90% of American MDs are reported to be directly involved with patient care.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price