How Much Does An LPN Make Per Year? Average Licensed Practical Nurse Salary ?
With 2.3 million jobs, Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) constitute the largest healthcare occupation. There is a growing demand for LPNs and more new jobs are expected to be created for them. The average salary of an LPN is $34,000 per year and it varies depending on the type of facility they work at. The prerequisites to become an LPN are a bachelor’s degree, an associate degree and a diploma. They work to promote health, prevent disease and help patients cope with illness. LPNs are expected to observe the progress made by patients during treatment and assist physicians during surgery and administer medication.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price