How Much Does An LPC Make Per Year? Average Licensed Professional Counselor Salary?
Licensed Professional Counselors (LPCs) who work as chemical dependency counselors and clinical therapists usually earned more than mental healthcare and rehabilitation counselors. The average annual salary of an LPC is $45,000. Advancement prospects in a counseling career depend very much on the field of counseling chosen, besides the degree and certification level attained. Generally, counselors employed by local or state government agencies have the highest salary, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price