How Much Does An Insurance Agent Make Per Year? Average Salary?
Insurance agents make a decent living, be it auto, car, life, health, home or business insurance. Although the income differs from one to another, on average insurance agents earn a 15% commission of the quoted price. On average, they make anywhere between $25,000 to $30,000 per year and the earnings are more in life and home insurance, in particular. As regards car insurance, the agents do not get paid per car and their quantum of commission is determined by the company.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price