How Much Does An Insurance Adjuster Make Per Year? Average Insurance Adjuster Salary?
A career in insurance claims is very attractive in the US. Insurance claims adjusters have a definite fee schedule that is usually worked out differently for each insurance carrier. On average, insurance adjusters earn up to $70000 per year. However, many reasons contribute to their income. In general, there are two types of insurance adjusters, staff adjuster and independent adjuster. The former mostly earn less than the latter. While $60,000 is regarded as a good income for staff adjusters, independent adjusters make up to$100,000 if conditions favor.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price