How Much Does An IT Technician Make Per Year? Average IT Technician Salary?
An IT technician’s job is generally regarded as a highly-paid one and their average salary remains in the range of $80,000 to $85,000. Often considered the lifeline or backbone of a company, an IT technician’s primary job is to troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating systems. They are expected to identify systematic problems and recommend opportunities for improvement that will either eliminate or bring down the gravity of the problem. An IT technician may have to manage more than one project at a given time and may, therefore, work in a busy, if not noisy, environment. So an IT technician is expected to possess excellent stress management skills.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price