How Much Does An Equine Dentist Make Per Year? Average Equine Dentist Salary?
The income for equine dentists is established according to the hours spent on the job as well as several other factors such as years of experience, location, and employer. The lowest payment for this job category is about $40,000 with a maximum of $130,000 a year. Equine dentists with a lot of experience and a high number of appointments per day can earn very well. Also, the dentists that are employed in major clinics can reach the highest amount made per year in no time. The average salary for an equine dentist is approximately $75,000 every year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary