How Much Does An Art Critic Make Per Year? Average Art Critic Salary
As per the survey conducted by the National Pay Scale, the annual salary of an art critic if found to be approximately $84,000. There salary can range between $30,000 and $100,000, depending upon the nature of the work. The salary is subject to change with factors like location of the job, educational qualification, level of work experience and dedication to work. In certain parts of the US art critics are paid over $60,000. This can be due to the working environment prevailing at that place. They should have a good sense of creativity.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary