How Much Does An Acupuncturist Make Per Year? Average Acupuncturist Salary
The average salary of an Acupuncturist may come in the range of about $37,642-$161,034. An Acupuncturist follows homeopathic treatment and treats the patients by utilizing needles, herbs and similar other prescribed remedies. The patients who have backaches and pains in various body parts get treated by an Acupuncturist. They can practice only after acquiring a valid license from the authority as prescribed in the rules and regulations of the residing or working State.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary