How Much Does An Acrobat Make Per Year? Average Acrobat Salary
An acrobat is a circus performer who displays gravity defying performances. The average annual earning of an acrobat lies between $26,500 and $40,000. Their performances need a high degree of perfection, mental and physical fitness and hand-eye coordination. They do performances like aerobic stunts, tight rope walks, trapeze performances and many other acrobatic displays. A very high level of experience and precision is required to perform the acts safely and with perfection. Even the slightest miscalculation or fault can be fatal.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary