How Much Does A Trapeze Artist Make Per Year? Average Trapeze Artist Salary
$25,000 is the average salary offered to a trapeze artist. With a lot of experience and skill they can earn above $50,000. Experience is the most important factor. Skill, ability and control come with years of experience and practice only. Trapeze Artists are hired on contract basis and the contract is reviewed annually or after a certain period of time. The overall performance is evaluated and decision is made upon that. Salary and other benefits also depend upon the circus group and their fame.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary