How Much Does A Tight Rope Walker Make Per Year? Average Tight Rope Walker Salary
A tight rope walker earns around $24,000 per year. It greatly depends upon the number of shows and the contract of the tight rope walker’s job. The more the number of shows, the better is the earning. Mostly they are hired on contract basis by circus or exhibition authorities. The skill, ability and experience of the tight rope walker are very much influential in getting hired. Determination to work hard under pressure and mental power to tackle adverse situation are necessary attributes.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary