How Much Does A Shepherd Make Per Year? Average Shepherd Salary
A shepherd who can effectively guard and feed the flocks of sheep is found to receive an average salary of $ 56,000. Being an old occupation that was followed by people from centuries, it requires good experience in tending the flocks of sheep carefully. Keeping a shepherd in the modern day has become a costly thing now as finding a good shepherd capable of maintaining constant attention on the flocks have become difficult .
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary