How Much Does A Quantity Surveyor Make Per Year? Average Quantity Surveyor Salary?
On average, a quantity surveyor makes $80,000 per year. Also known as building cost consultant or a construction estimator, a quantity surveyor’s primary job is to draw up a bill of quantities which is a type of tender document containing information about a construction project. This document will be used through the implementation of the project for the purpose of valuation and cost control. Quantity surveyors also oversee the schedule of works to be completed and ensure that the project does not cost more than the budget or extend beyond the scheduled time.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price