How Much Does A Quality Manager Make Per Year? Average Quality Manager Salary?
A quality manager’s is a highly-paid job and on average, they draw $90,000 per year. The salary varies depending on the length of the service they have put in, responsibilities they undertake, the size and location of the company they work at. Job opportunities in the field are expected to increase by 15% through 2018. Quality managers always carry a lot of responsibilities on their shoulders. They are in charge of hiring, supervising, coaching and motivating a team of sales associates, thereby together ensuring the quality and success of sales. It is a quality manager who defines selling roles and sets sales targets, Imparting programs to the staff and building healthy customer relationships are other prominent duties of a quality manager.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price