How Much Does A Psychopathologist Make Per Year? Average Psychopathologist Salary
A Psychopathologist earns between $60,000 and $80,000 per year. Psychopathology deals with the study of mental illness, mental distress and abnormal behavior in the character of a patient. The annual salary depends upon the educational qualification, work experience, the hospital or the medical institution in which the person works etc. A person with a work experience of more than 10 years can easily earn more than $90,000. The location of work is crucial in determining the bonus, incentives and benefits, which play an important part in the salary.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary