How Much Does A Promoter Make Per Year? Average Promoter Salary
A Promoter can make around $9.79-$14.02 per hour and that may turn fetch annually about $20,492-$30,249. A product promoter is usually employed in industries like retail grocery, merchandise marketing, pet food or other types of food manufacturing, and advertising, branding and sales promotion. A sales service promoter may earn in the range from $30,000-$62,000 and similarly a marketing promoter can earn in the range of about $24,000-$29,120. It depends on which industry they are employed.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary