How Much Does A Navy SEAL Make Per Year? Average Navy SEAL Salary?
The United States Navy Sea, Air and Land (SEAL) Teams, commonly known as Navy SEALs, are the US Navy’s special operations force and are a part of the Naval Special Warfare Command (NSWC) as well as the maritime component of the United States Special Operators Command (USSOCOM). Navy SEAL is a high-paying job that largely depends on the length of the service and the rank that is held. The average Navy SEAL salary is $70,000. It is their ability to work underwater that distinguishes SEALs from most other military units in the world. They are also considered the most highly skilled and trained amphibious units in the world. All SEALS are male members of either the Navy or the Coast Guard.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price