How Much Does A Modern Dancer Make Per Year? Average Modern Dancer Salary
A modern age dancer can earn anywhere between $40,000 and $200,000. Some professional dancers even get the recognition of a celebrity. They are paid according to their fame and popularity. To become a good dancer, a person should practice for number of years with full dedication. At the start of their career they can earn around $25,000 annually. But as they gain popularity and fame, their demand also increases. The growing demand can help them earn a lot of income. Reports even show that certain dancers earn more than $300,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary