How Much Does A Lobbyist Make Per Year? Average Lobbyist Salary?
The location of employment is a prime determining factor when it comes to lobbyist salaries. On average, a lobbyist draws about $110,000 per year. They are employed mostly by lobbying firms, non-profit organizations and Insurance companies. A lobbyist contacts members of Congress and other elected officials to persuade them to support legislation favorable to clients’ interests. Usually an individual requires 5 to 8 years experience in addition to a bachelor’s degree to pursue a career as lobbyist. A lobbyist is expected to be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts. A lobbyist generally reports to a manager or head of a unit.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price