How Much Does A LVN Make Per Year? Average Licensed Vocational Nurse Salary ?
A Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)’s job is in high demand in long-term care facilities or nursing homes and are often paid well. Those who specialize in geriatrics are usually better placed to find employment as LVN. They are also known as Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) in some states. Generally, LVNs work in hospitals, long-term care facilities, convalescent homes, doctor’s offices or surgical centers. LVNs are generally preferred to registered nurses (RNs) because of the cost difference. They provide many of the services that are usually offered by RNs. Many LVNs strive hard to gain promotion to RN after a few years of work because an RN’s salary is almost double that of an LVN. On average, an LVN earns $34,000 per year.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price