How Much Does A Kitchen Manager Make Per Year? Average Kitchen Manager Salary?
A kitchen manager is always responsible for a variety of duties including overseeing the entire operations of the kitchen. The average per annum salary of a kitchen manager is $51,000. In addition to supervising the kitchen staff, a kitchen manager meets health safety requirements as mandated by law. He is expected to keep the kitchen clean and sanitized. Having good leadership quality is a must for a kitchen manager. He gives orders to his subordinates to maintain cleanliness. They also ensure that the food is always prepared to customer’s specification, especially during occasions such as weddings and banquets.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price